EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENTS
So you found the perfect piece of jewelry, but then, life happened and now you need it replaced. Don't worry—we've got you covered with hassle-free-replacements through our Extended Service Agreement.View Full Terms & Conditions
TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF
Protect your jewelry at the time of purchase and score hassle-free replacements if it breaks with normal wear and tear in the first year.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSView Full Terms & Conditions
What is covered?
This Plan provides a one-time replacement of the Merchandise if it fails during normal use due to a manufacturing defect within one (1) year after Your purchase of this Plan.
LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY HERE
What is not covered?
This Plan does not cover misuse or abusive treatment of the merchandise, unauthorized alterations or repairs, loss, theft or acts of God. This Plan covers replacement only, not repairs. Other limitations apply. View Full Terms & Conditions
- Special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, no matter the cause;
- Loss of use;
- If You purchase this Plan after You purchased the Merchandise, any and all preexisting conditions in the Merchandise that occurred prior to the effective date of the Plan;
- Damage resulting from failure to perform required maintenance to keep the Merchandise in a usable and wearable condition or as provided by any instructions, warranties, or guarantees;
- Loss, theft, mysterious disappearance or damage resulting from loss, theft, or mysterious disappearance;
- Misuse or abuse;
- Unauthorized repairs or alterations made by You (meaning any modifications, alterations, repairs, or service by anyone other than Us or a repair center authorized by Us);
- Loss or damage due to the elements or acts of God;
- Damage covered under any insurance policy, or other warranties or service plans applicable to the Merchandise;
- Engraving or personalization;
- Ring sizing
Do I need to consent to electronic communications?
This document establishes your consent to communicate with us electronically. Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your records. The words we, us, and our mean Zale Delaware, Inc. d/b/a Banter and Signet Service Plans Inc. The word you means the individual purchasing the OPTIONAL Banter ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN. The word Disclosures means the communications set forth in the Scope of Consent paragraph below.
Consent to Receipt of Electronic Disclosures
By indicating your agreement, you indicate that you are able to receive our Disclosures electronically and that you consent to receiving them electronically. Such Disclosures shall be considered to be in writing and in a form you can keep for the purposes of state and federal law. Furthermore, any method that you use to indicate your assent during the purchase process shall be consider an electronic signature.
Scope of Consent
Your consent applies to the receipt of all legal and/or regulatory disclosures associated with purchasing the OPTIONAL Banter ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN with us, along with the Terms and Conditions of our Extended Service Agreement.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, view, and retain Disclosures that we provide you, you must have:
- A connection to the Internet.
- A current version of an Internet browser which supports HTML and SSL encryption.
- Your browser settings must have cookies and java script enabled.
- A means to print or store notices and information through your browser software.
- The hardware and software necessary to operate the items above.
Upon request, we will provide you with paper copies of the Disclosures. You may make such a request by calling us at 1-800-866-9700. There is no charge for paper copies.
You may withdraw your consent by discontinuing the online purchase process at any time before you checkout. However, if your consent is withdrawn, you cannot purchase the OPTIONAL plan online. You may also purchase in person at any Banter store.
Updating Your Contact Information
If any contact information you provide us changes, please call us at 1-800-866-9700 so that we may update our records.
Your consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce and is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The Act shall apply to the fullest extent possible in order to validate our ability to conduct business with you electronically.
What happens when my covered jewelry requires replacement?
CONNECT WITH US
If you still have questions, we're here to help. Call? Text? Email? It's up to you!